Friday, December 25, 2009

haha^^

yesterday me play piano...my lao gong sit beside me...me tan" u is love me de-->zhang hui mei song "...suddenly he say..yar lao po..I must love you~! I promise you i will protect you until 4ever..wont break wit you.wont make you jelous..wont chat wit another girl...wont make you unhappy...and me will hear lao po say all of things...war..me so gan dong..hahax...^^...I ans Him..Ok..Lao po aso will siak you..,love you..,heard wat you say all things...wont break wit you..wont couple wit another before we break..and many..then me hug him..hahax...he say..war lao po..you 1st time hug me o...

last he say:
牵起了对方的手;就不应该轻易放手
爱护对方一辈子,照顾对方一辈子
我不会再次的放开你
me say:
yar..lao gong..me too..
war...this time couple i so happy o..hahax...Thanks dear..

No comments:

Post a Comment